I graduated from Indiana University School of Law - Indianapolis in 2006. I began my legal career as an associate in a mid-sized law firm in southern Indiana. During the first five years, I worked primarily in our firm's litigation department. After that time, my practice evolved into more transactional-type work involving real estate and contracts. Although I enjoyed this area of practice, I missed the "one-on-one" meetings and consultations I had with my clients.
I joined the offices of Stephenson Disability Services in 2013 because it allowed me to focus 100% of my time and attention on Social Security Disability, an area of law devoted to helping others at a time in their life when they often need it the most. I have successfully handled cases in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio, and am authorized to appear for cases nationwide.
I am originally from Harrison County, Indiana. I currently reside in Jackson County with my wife, two daughters and our dog. In my spare time, I enjoy running, hiking, golfing and fishing (although not always in that order).
Areas Of Practice
- Social Security Disability (SSD) 100%
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Indiana, 2006
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: Dean's List 2002
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.S. - 2001
- Major: Biology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR), Member, 2014 to Present
- Jackson County Bar Association, Past President, Vice President and Secretary, 2010 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Montgomery, Elsner and Pardieck, Associate, 2006 to 2012
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southeast Indiana, 2013 to 2019
- Leadership of Jackson County, 2012